The RSP Mobile Ambulance Simulator represents a value packed scenario and simulation adjunct that provides EMS students and professionals the ability to practice and perfect tasks, procedures, and policies in an environment that represents the reality of the ambulance workspace.
- Refurbished Ambulance Frame and Skin Constructed with Aluminum
- Custom Vinyl Wrap Exterior
- Camera System and Monitor
- Hydraulic Disk Brakes with Actuator
- Retractable Roof Awning
- Standard Storage Cabinets
- Squad Bench
- Attendant Seat
- Lonseal Commercial Grade Flooring
- Minimum 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
- Simulated Oxygen and Suction Ports
- Shore Power for External Power Source
- Minimum 5500 Watt Generator
- 110 to 12 Volt Converter
- (2) 12 Volt Batteries
- Breaker System for 12 and 110 Volt Circuits
- Manual Light Switches
- Support Bar Attached to Ceiling
Do you need additional information on RSP Ambulance Simulators?
Check out our FAQ page for answers or contact us with any questions.